Cloud Nine Project
From Start to Finish
Wondering what we've been up to?
Here's the low-down on one of our recently completed build sites: the Cloud Nine Project.
- This is one of the few ADA compliant homes in APCHA’s inventory (in their entire history of over 3000 units)
- This project is a true Design / Build project done with our in-house design team.
- It's a private 3,000 square foot single family residence in a subdivision with ADA compliant elevator, radiant floor heating, Energy-Smart appliances, LED lighting, passive solar design; modern / contemporary design with exposed steel girders, formed concrete walls and Venetian Plaster accents (marble dust!).
- Construction started Fall 2016
- Project completed July 2017
Scroll through some shots of the build process below to re-live the build.
Visit the gallery below for more photos from this build site:
What else is new?
Click here to check out what other projects we've been working on.